25 Aralık 2014 Perşembe

REFLECTION TASK 2B


 "True Blood" is an American TV drama on HBO. The story takes place in Bon Temps, a fictional town in Louisiana and it is based on series of novels by Charlaine Harris. The serie is original and breathtakin with many unexpected scenes. It is of good quality compared with other fictional series and it is one of the reasons why people call it "a vampire serie for adults". The serie's first episode has been published with the name "Strange Love" and its last episode, "Thank You" has met the audience last summer. It has seven seasons in total.
  I very much like its content because you do not sense sham, simplicity and corniness. The serie includes unique characters such as Godric, Eric and Jessica but also there are some characters which I find very useless and annoying. I dislike the way the producer puts the emphasis especially on these characters when there are others that audience admire more. Also I do not appreciate that the scriptwriter did not let a character who was loved and seemed as successful by the audience survive just to fit in the books.
  Although it has few issues that I mentioned above, this serie is so far from being what you are used to watch, as a matter of fact it is a serie produced by HBO.

3 yorum:

  1. Hello, Elif. I know you like True Blood very much. I remember you saying its name is actually Tru Blood, I am confused a little bit now. On the other hand, you could have talked about the topic of it, could have been more informative. I like the way you criticize the producer and the scriptwriter. Thinking about what we watch is what should be.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hey there! It is originally "Tru Blood" but it is officially used as "True Blood" so I needed write its official name. I will check the points you have mentioned in my text. Also thank you for reading!

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Thank you for the information :)

    YanıtlaSil