24 Aralık 2014 Çarşamba

REFLECTION TASK 2A

  This time, I will tell you a little bit about William Shakespeare because he and his talents are very much admirable and also he is so special for me in a way that I make some of my decisions according to the effects of his works at my viewpoint of life.
  To begin with, his way of reflecting the events in life is very unique which makes me get stuck on him because I have never seen such an impressive way of doing this. He sees the situations so differently that readers cannot realize until they wholly understand his works. Also both his dramas and sonnets are very fluent and this really get me into them. Honestly, after I realized every work of him is truly a masterpiece, I could not read any other writer other than so few ones. I cannot find the taste in any other book I read and this really makes me disappointed because soon I will run out of books since I will already have read every book of him.
  But sadly, sometimes his books kind of bore me because of its heavy language. The times I have difficulty with understanding what he means make me think of it couple of times and then I start to get bored because I cannot figure it out.
  Since I really enjoy reading his especially dramas and also since his books are my almost only sources of reading material because I do not like any other, I formed a way to handle my problem of getting bored and irritated. Now, I firstly read the Turkish version of the books and then read the originals so that I can understand clearly and compare them as well.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder