17 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi

Reflection Task 1a

   Hi guys! I'm Elif and I was living in Konya until last year although I didn't much like the city because of the people living there but currently I live in Ankara and I feel way more comfortable here.I think I can be myself and act as I want here. Maybe I found something that sets my soul free! Who knows?
 
  If you want to know more about me, I can say that I am a filmholic. I have been very much into cinema since the first time I saw the movie 'A Beautiful Mind'. It was my first movie ever and it is a good one. But I highly recommend you to watch 'A Clockwork Orange' which is my favourite movie and also is from my favourite director Stanley Kubrick. For a while I've been trying complete the top 250 movies in IMDb's list.
I am actually kind of a girl that spends much time in front of a mirror just by trying gestures and mimics on myself and I am always up for a chat about those stuffs so feel free to come up wıth anything related!

  Other than that, I literally enjoy watching youtubers, reading Shakespeare or even (may sound simple but) only closing my eyes listening to heavy metal and of course imagining crazy things. You can never know what is going on my mind so I suggest you to be ready for anything!


 This guy with that gorgeous hair is my favourite youtuber so take a look? Maybe?

                                             This is the street I want to move in one day!

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed taking a quick look in my life!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder